RC Raceway

Lista Gare

Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami

ARGOMENTO: HogsHavenThis wouldn’t be a list if it didn’t incl

HogsHavenThis wouldn’t be a list if it didn’t incl 4 Anni 3 Mesi fa #3318

• zhangzk
  • Expert Boarder
Last year Washington drafted wide receiver Trey Quinn in the seventh round Womens Dwayne Haskins Jersey , and he showed promise in the preseason, but after a Week One ankle injury he ended up with just nine catches in the regular season. This year, much more is expected of him.Coach Jay Gruden says that after Jamison Crowder signed with the Jets, it’s on Quinn to take his place — and Gruden thinks Quinn can do that very well.“Obviously losing Crowder hurts, hurts quite a bit,” Gruden said. “But I’m ready to watch Trey Quinn jump in that slot role and dominate the position. I’m excited for him.”Told of Gruden’s comments, Quinn said he was pleased to hear his coach has faith in him, but he knows he has a lot of work to do.“I’ve played two-and-a-half games, and that’s not enough to be a starting slot receiver. So I’m going to take this offseason pretty seriously,” Quinn said.Washington heads into the season with Colt McCoy or Case Keenum as quarterback. They’ll need all the help they can get, and if Quinn is as good as Gruden hopes, that would go a long way toward making Washington’s offense better than expected. Where to go for the most up-to-the-minute news Dwayne Haskins Jersey White , rumors, and analysis from the first pick through Mr. Irrelevant"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins Recapsthe first pick through Mr. IrrelevantEDTShareTweetShareShareHow to Get the Best Redskins News and Analysis on Draft WeekendTim Heitman-USA TODAY SportsIf you’re anything like me (read: extremely weird), Draft Day is almost like Christmas — where months of speculation, rumors, and mock drafting culminates into several heart-pounding moments of either utter joy or total disappointment. It could mean the difference between the Redskins adding the next Sean Taylor or the next Devin Thomas (who?). It’s when the final pieces for the upcoming season fall into place and we have a real idea of what our team is going to look like in the fall.One of the most enjoyable aspects of the next few days for me is feeling connected and plugged into the Redskins community as we ride this roller coaster of emotion together. In case you aren’t already following, reading, or listening to the guys below, I’ve compiled a short list of who I think the essential sources you need to pay attention to. Let me know in the comments if you think I’ve left anyone out!John KeimKeim is ESPN’s NFL Nation reporter on the Redskins and is one of the most well-respected and connected guys in the local media. You can follow up-to-the-minute news from him on Twitter @john_keim, or listen to his new (really good) podcast The John Keim Report.JP Finlay / Redskins Talk PodcastJP Finlay covers the Redskins for NBC Sports Washington and is quickly becoming a top voice in the local sports media. He’s a great follow on Twitter @JPFinlayNBCS (I believe he’ll be in Nashville all weekend covering the draft) and his Redskins Talk podcast releases several new episodes a week. NBC Sports also launched an app to watch live streams of their shows, interviews, and podcasts, MyTeams Wes Martin Jersey , which you can download in both app stores. right? The website will be updated all weekend with every pick and trade, plus analysis from the whole team of writers. Ken and the crew will be going live from Caddie’s on Cordell in Bethesda Thursday night at 7:30pm, which you can watch on HogsHaven.com or on 1st Amendment Sports YouTube channel. Also make sure to follow us on Twitter @HogsHaven for real-time analysis and reactions.RedskinsTodayThe only Redskins news account I follow on Instagram (@redskinstoday), he’s sometimes the fastest place to drop news and rumors and aggregates info from a bunch of different sources. Very good follow, definitely helps me stay up to date if I’m not on Twitter. If you are, though, you can also follow him there @redskinstoday_.Chris Cooley / Cooley At The ParkCooley isn’t as active on Twitter anymore, but he may have the best Redskins-oriented podcast out there in Cooley At The Park. His breakdown and analysis of the team, draft prospects and state of the NFL is second-to-none. Cooley is also connected with many coaches and players on the team, so he has direct insight into what the Redskins are thinking.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.362 secondi

©2014 RC ZONE ASD | P.Iva 03323541205
Via Romita, 2/15 - 40128 Bologna - ITALY
GPS 44º31'37.10"N 11º22'08.34"E