RC Raceway

Lista Gare

Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami

ARGOMENTO: That was a small window of time to work with new

That was a small window of time to work with new 4 Anni 3 Mesi fa #3315

• zhangzk
  • Expert Boarder
SEATTLE (0-0) at DENVER (0-0)Sunday Royce Freeman Jersey , 4:25 p.m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE — Denver by 1RECORD VS. SPREAD — Seattle 6-9-1, Denver 4-11-1SERIES RECORD — Broncos lead 34-21LAST MEETING — Seahawks beat Broncos 26-20 in OT, Sept. 22, 2014AP PRO32 RANKING – Seahawks No. 18, Broncos No. 23SEAHAWKS OFFENSE — OVERALL (15), RUSH (23), PASS (14).SEAHAWKS DEFENSE — OVERALL (11), RUSH (19), PASS (6).BRONCOS OFFENSE – OVERALL (17), RUSH (12), PASS (20).BRONCOS DEFENSE – OVERALL (3), RUSH (5), PASS (4).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES — Seattle QB Russell Wilson’s 34 TD passes led league in ’17, including NFL-record 19 in fourth quarter. … Wilson is fourth NFL player with 3,000 yards in each of first six seasons. … S Earl Thomas ended holdout midweek after Seahawks rebuffed his request for new contract or trade. … WR Doug Baldwin’s 29 TD catches second most in NFL since ’15. …Tyler Lockett led league with 949 kick return yards. … WR Brandon Marshall second among active players with 959 catches, 12 John Elway Jersey ,215 yards and third in TD receptions (82). … Marshall’s first four seasons were in Denver (2006-09), only has played against Broncos once, in 2011. … LB Bobby Wagner ranked third in NFC with 133 tackles, franchise-record sixth season with 100-plus stops. His 776 tackles were second most in league since ’12. … CB Shaquill Griffin’s 14 pass breakups fourth most among rookies in ’17. Brother Shaquem, who has no left hand, will start at linebacker in first NFL game. … Broncos own longest active streak in NFL with six straight wins in openers. … QB Case Keenum set career highs in ’17 with Vikings in completions (325), passing yards (3,547), TD throws (22). His 67.6 completion percentage ranked second in league. … Rookie Royce Freeman set to become first rookie RB to start for Denver since Hall of Famer Terrell Davis in ’95. Freeman’s all-time Pac-12 leader in TD runs (60). … WR Demaryius Thomas only player in NFL with 80-plus catches and 900-plus yards each of last six seasons. … WR Emmanuel Sanders had 11 catches for 149 yards in last meeting. … LB Von Miller third player since ’82 (Reggie White, DeMarcus Ware) with 10-plus sacks in six of first seven seasons. Miller leads league with 83 1/2 sacks since ’11. … LB Brandon Marshall coming off third 100-tackle season. … Chris Harris Jr. one of three CBs in NFL with 400-plus tackles and 15-plus interceptions since rookie season in ’11. … Rookie pass rusher Bradley Chubb set North Carolina State records with 60 tackles for loss and 26 sacks. Broncos drafted him fifth overall … Fantasy tip: Sanders looks for a monster season with Keenum at QB and should test revamped Seattle secondary. Cornerback Chris Harris spent much of the offseason away from the Broncos before landing a new deal for the 2019 season in late May and joining the team’s final practices before training camp.head coach Vic Fangio, but Harris said it was productive because Fangio is “all about business” and “clear cut” about what he’s looking for from his players. Harris also said that he believes his skills are a great match for the things Fangio is looking for from his cornerbacks.“It’s the perfect defense for a corner, especially for me,” Harris said during an appearance on . “I can blitz, I get to do everything that I’ve been doing and more. He has the right scheme to get his DBs lots of interceptions, like we’ve seen with the Bears. I think they had almost 30 interceptions last year as a defense. In this system, I definitely feel like everybody’s got a chance to get their interceptions up.”Offensive struggles have played a big part in the team’s 20-28 record over the last three seasons, but a return to the overwhelming defensive efforts from years past would still be welcome in Denver. Harris can play a major role in helping make that happen as he plays out the final year of his contract with the Broncos.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.352 secondi

©2014 RC ZONE ASD | P.Iva 03323541205
Via Romita, 2/15 - 40128 Bologna - ITALY
GPS 44º31'37.10"N 11º22'08.34"E