RC Raceway

Lista Gare

Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami

ARGOMENTO: WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like 4 Anni 4 Mesi fa #3305

• zhangzk
  • Expert Boarder
The Pressure Does Not Compare to a defensive back wanting to wear No.21 or No.36 Terry McLaurin Jersey 2019 , but Haskins production becomes even more significant in Washington"Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareShareThe jersey number debate is over for Redskins QB Dwayne Haskins, now he must prove true value with his playBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsFormer quarterback Joe Theismann and current quarterback Dwayne Haskins finally had that “talk” Theismann required of Haskins before approval or denial for the use of jersey No. 7 for the Redskins. The number had not been worn for Washington in over 30 years, so there is no doubt about it, there is significance behind the return of the number. Regardless of if you were one that was for or against Haskins wearing it, Joe gave permission, so what you feel does not matter anymore. What matters most with Haskins at this point is how he performs here in Washington. I mean, we knew performance matters, that was obvious; however, tack on some added pressure onto the chip he already had on his shoulders.I will not act as if I was around to see Theismann play week in and out, however, he was the quarterback of a Redskins team who made two Super Bowls during his time as a starter. Joe was productive, he won 62 percent of his games, and helped bring the Redskins their first Lombardi trophy. Regardless if my generation, or the one directly before mine, have little regard for the player he was, there is a sector of fans whom this means something to them. Now as the year moves along, and his career, Dwayne Haskins will not be directly thinking about the actual fans as he is playing, he is worried about his team and how he is developing as a professional NFL quarterback. There are concerns about his play coming out of Ohio State - his accuracy, his mobility, mental processing - time will tell soon how pro-ready he was coming out of college and if he will need more time before becoming the starting quarterback. Regardless of his deficiencies, he will have all the resources in the world to help him develop in the NFL. Between veteran quarterbacks Alex Smith, Colt McCoy, and Case Keenum, Dwayne Haskins is in a classroom with a combined 29 years of NFL experience. Those are the players, now look at the coaches, head coach Jay Gruden and Kevin O’Connell Ryan Kerrigan Jersey , who both are former quarterbacks, now with years of NFL coaching experience. One thing about Haskins is for sure, he is a knowledge-seeking athlete in addition to a quick learner. There is no doubt about it that Washington was an excellent spot for Haskins to land and have the opportunity to learn the NFL game. Who knows, he may become the franchise quarterback for the Washington Redskins. OffenseNate Stanley, QBSchool: Iowa | Conference: BIG 10College Experience: Junior | Age: 21?Height / Weight: 6-4 / 242 lbsNate Stanley is a QB that doesn’t get the recognition he should. If I had to make a “bold” prediction I think Stanley will be the Cody Kessler of this draft if he decides to come out. This is no comparison of the two players skill but I think Stanley would get selected much higher than people expect. He somewhat quietly has put up good numbers so far in the BIG 10. Stanley will definitely tick the measurables box but if he doesn’t improve greatly from now till when he entires the draft questions about his accuracy will come up. Stanley had a monster game against Indiana this past weekend. He went 21/33for 320 yards 6 TDs and 1 INT. He is definitely an QB to keep an eye on going forward considering that kind of production (even if against Indiana). He’s a bigger QB and is strong stout and quite mobile. Bring on the Big Ben comparisons!Miles Sanders, RBSchool: Penn State | Conference: BIG 10College Experience: Junior | Age: 21?Height / Weight: 5-11 / 207 lbsThough the Nittany Lions were upset Miles Sanders had a great game against Michigan State. If Sanders can keep up the production he’s had thus far there is no question that Penn State is developing an impressive pipeline at the running back position and that he could be in the mix of some of the early selections at the position. Sanders is not his predecessor Saquon Barkley but he emulated a few of his signature moves this game. Sanders simply made Michigan State defenders look silly. He has been the work horse for this Penn State team and he is an exciting player to watch. As you can see he has an impressive blend of speed elusiveness and balance. He finished this game with 17 carries for 162 yards and a TD.Jace Sternberger, TESchool: Texas A&M | Conference: SECCollege Experience: Junior | Age: 21?Height / Weight: 6-4 / 250 lbsSternberger is probably the best pass catching tight end in college football. He has been such a weapon for the Aggies this year and he has reinvigorated his career after transferring from Kansas. He’s is Texas A&M’s leading receiver in yards, catches, and touchdowns he also leads the NCAA in receiving yards by a TE at this point. He moves like a big wide receiver and causes so much damage over the middle. He plays with an impressive amount of effort and is obviously a much depended on target for his QB. You know just a few months ago there were questions about Jordan Reed’s health and Vernon Davis’ age. If the Redskins move on from either after this year should they take a look at Sternberger? He finished this game against South Carolina with 7 catches for 145 yards and a TD. Xavier Ubosi, WRSchool: UAB | Conference: CUSACollege Experience: Senior | Age: 22?Height / Weight: 6-3 / 215 lbsUbosi is a big bodied deep threat for UAB. It doesn’t look like he does much other than run go routes and deep posts but he does it quite well. If UAB had better QB play he would likely be producing even more. Regardless is averaging an impressive 33 yards per catch average and he has the ability not only to stretch the field but he has the physicality to out muscle DBs in his way. He reminds me a bit of a poor mans Cameron Sutton. Many Redskins fans are upset with Josh Doctson and the team very well may move on from him after next season. The Redskins have a few options on the roster than have size but none (outside of Robert Davis) that I would consider a true deep/redzone threat. Ubosi has that skill set and likely will be available on day 3 of the draft. He dominated Rice this past weekend and finished the game with 4 catches for 196 yards and 2 TDs. DefenseChristian Miller, LBSchool: Alabama | Conference: SECCollege Experience: RS Senior | Age: 22?Height / Weight: 6-4 / 244 lbsThe Redskins have spent a good amount of resources these past couple years on defensive linemen and linebackers from Alabama. Let’s have another and consider drafting Christian Miller. Miller stepped into the starting role in the middle of the Alabama defense after Rashaan Evans and our own Shaun Dion Hamilton were drafted. Miller is having a good season so far and he is a particularly dangerous pass rusher. He is consistently putting the QB in tough positions and is among the top pass rushing inside linebackers in the country in production as he’s registered 7 TFLs and 4.5 sacks already on the year. He’s an exciting player to watch and he clearly has good athleticism. I’ll watch him some more to gauge his coverage abilities but I like what I see thus far. Miller was a nightmare for LSU’s QB this past game as he racked up hurry after hurry. Those wont appear on the stat sheet but he had 3 tackles, 1.5 for loss, and a pass defended this game.Sutton Smith, EDGE/LBSchool: Northern Illinois | Conference: Mid American College Experience: RS Junior | Age: 22?Height / Weight: 6-1 / 237 lbsThere are players you notice while watching college football who you just know are going to be good. Sometimes you want to write about them but their isn’t enough supporting material to reference and back up your opinion with. Sometimes in their RS Junior year they start to blow up and you wish they would remain a secret. I just described Sutton Smith. Smith logged 30 TFLs and 14 sacks last season. He is on pace to match those numbers again this year. Smith causes havoc in the Mid American conference rushing off the edge. He certainly plays with good speed in fluidity but he almost certain will be moved to OLB in the NFL due to his size. That should be no problem for him in my opinion. He probably is much better suited to play in a 4-3 defense but I still enjoy watching him and would not mind him in the B&G. Smith wrecked Ohio and put up 5 tackles, 2.5 TFLs, 2 sacks, a FF, and recovered 2 fumbles in this game. Duke Shelley, CBSchool: Kansas State | Conference: BIG 12College Experience: Senior | Age: 22Height / Weight: 5-9 / 180 lbsShelley is small, he will have to exclusively be a slot corner if he makes it to the NFL but boy does he have Oklahoma State’s number. Shelley has played OKST two other times in his career and in each contest he picked off a pass. In this contest he picked two passes. Shelley needs work technically but he is tough and annoying and will not give up on a pass. I love those types of corners. He is one of those young corners that you take a shot on during the last day of the draft to see if they stick and if they can grow further in the league. Shelley has half a season to build resume. He’s in good shape. Keep an eye out on him in BIG 12 play he is one of K-State’s best defenders. He officially finished this game with 6 tackles, 2 INTs, and a pass defended. Quinnen Williams, DLSchool: Alabama | Conference: SECCollege Experience: RS Sophomore | Age: 21?Height / Weight: 6-4 / 289 lbsI almost didn’t include Williams purely because I didn’t realize he was a RS Sophomore and this draft eligible. I wrote about his teammate Isaiah Buggs a few weeks back. Buggs may show up more on the stat sheet but Williams shows up more on any given play. He is another Bama boy and he is as strong as an ox, has no problem collapsing the pocket and creating pressure. How does Saban keep finding these guys? He can also play the run. I’m up for adding another one of these guys to the team. If Williams decides to declare he should be among the first 10 DL taken this year if he keeps up his level of play. He pressured Drew Lock all afternoon and finished the contest with 7 tackles, 2 TFLs, and a sack.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.339 secondi

©2014 RC ZONE ASD | P.Iva 03323541205
Via Romita, 2/15 - 40128 Bologna - ITALY
GPS 44º31'37.10"N 11º22'08.34"E