RC Raceway

Lista Gare

Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami

ARGOMENTO: Keanon Lowe was a college football player at Orego

Keanon Lowe was a college football player at Orego 4 Anni 4 Mesi fa #3301

• zhangzk
  • Expert Boarder
Chip Kelly as an offensive analyst with the Eagles and 49ers. He now coaches football at Portland’s Parkrose High School Marquise Blair Jersey , and he may have saved students’ lives on Friday.Lowe tackled a student who had a gun at the school, subduing him before any shots were fired and holding him until police arrived, and authorities have called him a hero.“When I signed up to be a Security Guard, Football and Track & Field Coach for Parkrose High School D.K. Metcalf Jersey , I did so to guide and coach young people whose shoes I had once been in,” Lowe wrote on Twitter today. “I had no idea, that I would one day have to put my life on the line like I did yesterday for my students. When confronted with the test the universe presented me with, I didn’t see any other choice but to act. Thank God Cody Barton Jersey , I passed. I’ve spent the last 24 hours being more appreciative of my family and realizing we have a serious problem. I’m blessed to be alive and extremely happy that the students are safe. I’m not sure what’s next, I haven’t had the time to really think about it. But I am sure I want to be a part of the solution to school gun violence. Thank you Portland Police for your help.”Lowe has also been successful coaching at Parkrose: The football team went to the state playoffs this past season, Lowe’s first as the coach, after going winless the previous year. Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes will see himself potentially colliding frequently with others this weekend.And not just during the team’s preseason game with the Pittsburgh Steelers on Saturday.The reigning league MVP will have his likeness emblazoned on the hood of Gary Gaulding’s No. 08 Chevrolet for Friday night’s Xfinity Series Food City 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway. The reason for Mahomes finding himself on the hood of a stock car is part of a promotion of Donruss’s 2019 football cards in tandem with Panini America.Following the race http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-zach-allen-jersey , the hood will be auctioned off with the proceeds going to support Mahomes’ “15 and Mahomies” charity.Bristol is a high-banked half mile short track that frequently sees close racing and a lot of cars bumping into each other as 38 cars try to squeeze around the circuit. So the hood may not look quite as pristine at the end of the race as it does now.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.367 secondi

©2014 RC ZONE ASD | P.Iva 03323541205
Via Romita, 2/15 - 40128 Bologna - ITALY
GPS 44º31'37.10"N 11º22'08.34"E