RC Raceway

Lista Gare

Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami

ARGOMENTO: Bill Belichick may or may not have said being

Bill Belichick may or may not have said being 4 Anni 4 Mesi fa #3300

• zhangzk
  • Expert Boarder
At his Monday press conference to accept his Super Bowl MVP award Greedy Williams Jersey , Julian Edelman told a story about his coach’s work ethic rubbing off on the players.“I remember going in and seeing coach — I don’t know if he remembers this — but I was a rookie and it was like 11 o’clock at night,” Edelman said. “By the grace of God, we were walking out at the same time. I probably had said three words to him at the time before that. I was on the team for like six months. I just looked at him, because I saw him on the treadmill, watching film at 10 o’clock at night. I go, ‘Coach http://www.ravensfootballauthentics.com/justice-hill-jersey-authentic , you sure like football, huh?’ He goes, ‘It beats being a plumber. See you tomorrow.’“When you’re seeing that, at the time, he was a three-time Super Bowl winning coach, head coach Ben Powers Jersey , and two-time winning assistant coach, you guys do that, I mean it’s going to rub off. If it doesn’t, you’re probably not going to be there.”Belichick, perhaps afraid of alienating plumbers in New England, disputed he ever disparaged another profession.“First of all http://www.ravensfootballauthentics.com/iman-marshall-jersey-authentic , Julian misquoted me,” Belichick said. “I mean, I have a ton of respect for plumbers. I can’t really turn the water on myself. Those people do a great job. I think I said it beats working.”Even plumbers likely would agree coaching beats plumbing, especially when it comes with Lombardi Trophies. Washington denies a report from Grant Paulsen of 106.7 The Fan that owner Dan Snyder has “taken over the first round of the draft.”Team spokesman Tony Wyllie told Paulsen after Paulsen’s original tweet that “any person saying Dan Snyder has taken over the team’s first-round decision making is ‘categorically false.'”Chatter persists that Washington will try to trade into the top five of the first round. That likely would entail the team drafting a quarterback, something senior vice president of player personnel Doug Williams has acknowledged could happen even if Washington remains at 15.Washington does not have a long-term solution at quarterback with Alex Smith‘s future in doubt and Case Keenum and Colt McCoy signed only through 2019.The team has had several top quarterbacks visit, including Ohio State’s Dwayne Haskins Trace McSorley Jersey , Missouri’s Drew Lock, Auburn’s Jarrett Stidham, West Virginia’s Will Grier and Duke’s Daniel Jones. Kyler Murray ended up not visiting.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.359 secondi

©2014 RC ZONE ASD | P.Iva 03323541205
Via Romita, 2/15 - 40128 Bologna - ITALY
GPS 44º31'37.10"N 11º22'08.34"E