Lista Gare

Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami

ARGOMENTO: BREMONT SUPERMARINE S2000 YELLOW S2000-Yellow-D

BREMONT SUPERMARINE S2000 YELLOW S2000-Yellow-D 3 Anni 7 Mesi fa #3322

• yoeyal
  • Junior Boarder

Bremont expands the ALT1 series with new ALT1-C Griffon and ALT1-P2 JET models

Over the years, the British brand Bremont has drawn inspiration from various design inspirations, from the classic Jaguar racing prototype to the British military, but the core of the brand's spirit has always been the aviation industry. BREMONT KINGSMAN replica watches. The ALT1 series of chronographs has long been one of the clearest and best examples of the Bremen aviation style, and two new announcements were issued in 2020, expanding its sources of flight inspiration, including the legendary Supermarine Spitfire fighter. The final Mark XIX model aircraft and the cutting-edge world of jet-powered wing suit flight. The two new models, ALT1-C Griffon and ALT1-P2 JET, reinterpret the classic sports chronograph of ALT1 in completely different ways.

The first of these, the Bremont ALT1-C Griffon, is undoubtedly the more elegant and refined of the two models. Since its inception in 2007, the ALT1-C design has been the flagship product of the brand. Griffin pays tribute to the last generation of Mark XIX Supermarine Spitfire fighters of World War II (Rolls-Royce is one of the few One of the variants) Griffon (hence the name), has a more elegant and older feel. The 43 mm stainless steel case follows the iconic layout of Bremont. From the side, it is classic, with a slightly round appearance embellished with a unique ribbed coating DLC ​​coated central case.

Speaking of side profile, this is one of the main problems in watch design. The goal of ALT1-C Griffon is to become Bremont's more refined, gentleman sports chronograph, but the thickness of the case is only 16mm. Coupled with a fully modernized 43 mm diameter, the size of the ALT1-C Griffon runs counter to its design goals.replica HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM Watches

However, once through the case, the design of the Bremont ALT1-C Griffon becomes concentrated and tidy. Although the elements themselves are simple and basic, the magic of Griffin dials really lies in the details. Clean and neat, the Arabic numerals similar to the metering words are perfectly balanced with the chronograph sub-dial and Speedmaster-style baton hands, making everything look extremely proportionate. The hair at the 12 o'clock mark is slightly larger than the rest, which can create an instant positioning point and act as a visual weight for the 6 o'clock date window without feeling incorrectly positioned. The matte black surface of the main dial, as well as the light gold printed accents of the sub-dial and external seconds hand, subtly promote the idea of ​​age and bronze without relying on khaki clocks.

The ALT1-C Lion riff is powered by the modified internal movement BE-50AE automatic movement. In addition to the impressive technical specifications, including the COSC precision chronograph, the Nivaflex 1 mainspring, and the balance spring made of advanced Anachron combined with the Gluycdur balance wheel, the movement through the sapphire back cover is very visible. The beautiful (despite the intricate hollow patterns on the movement) custom rotors are made of radial engine parts, and the Rolls-Royce Griffon of the same name is a V12, but this is very picky. The power reserve is 42 hours.replica watches

Bremont offers the ALT1-C Griffon, with a choice of a brown leather strap with a vintage look or a three-chain bracelet in an oyster style. Although the bracelet is beautiful, when paired with leather, the warm, aged molds on the dial are indeed alive.

For those seeking to adopt a more modern and aggressive ALT1 formula, Bremont also launched ALT1-P2 JET, which was used by movie star Tom Hardy in the 2018 blockbuster "Venom" Blackened treatment of the original Bremont JET. "Although this particular model is scheduled to co-star with Hardy on Hardy later this year, Bremont's own test of ALT1-P2 JET is almost a superhero.

In order to adapt the watch to the rhythm, Bremont contracted with Gravity Industries (the designer of the revolutionary arm-type microjet engine) to install it on the ALT1-P2 JET for jet-powered wing test flights at speeds of up to 85 miles per hour.

This watch uses the same 43 mm multi-part case as the ALT1-C Griffon, but this time it is made entirely of matte black DLC stainless steel. The overall effect is secretive and aggressive, much more modern than the stabilizers inspired by World War II. The sapphire display is even smoked here to complete the blackout appearance.replica swiss watches

As in this case, the dials of ALT1-P2 JET are more serious, modern and aggressive on the same basic elements. Although these numbers are more slender, they are bigger here, and the pointers have been replaced by broad military Roman swords. The black dial itself is still secretly matte, and a lot of Bremont's unique "'51" fauxtina luster adds a little warmth.

ALT1-P2 JET is powered by the BE-53AE automatic movement graded by an internal COSC chronograph. The overall structure of the BE-53AE is very similar to the BE-50AE used in ALT1-C Griffon, a third register is added at 6 o'clock and the date wheel is moved to 4:30. Otherwise, the same set of advanced materials will be retained, with a sweep speed of 28,800 bph and a power reserve of 42 hours.

Bremont paired the ALT1-P2 JET with a simple black leather strap or a black DLC coated oyster style bracelet.replica Audemars Piguet CODE 11.59

One of Bremont's iconic technical design aspects is its three-piece "Trip-Tick" case, which is made in England with a front and rear, central "barrel", which is usually titanium or DLC coated. steel. However, the rest of the Argonaut and HMAF series are designed with a more traditional two-piece stainless steel case and screw-in back cover, possibly in order to achieve the aforementioned lower retail price.

Argonaut's 42 mm wide case is also engraved with parallel lines on the side, which does add visual interest even if there is no practical value. Although it is not Trip-Tick, the steel used in the Argonaut shell still has to undergo Bremont's hardening technology, which guarantees better scratch resistance than ready-made steel. Although the Argonaut's case does not really enclose the wrist, the relatively short lug to lug makes Argonaut a reliable choice for even smaller wrists (including my own 6.25 inch wrist), the latter found to be larger The S500 stretches a bit unless I wear it on a wetsuit or wetsuit.replica Patek Philippe 175th Commemorative Watches

I expected the combination of anti-reflective and slightly domed sapphire crystals, and I hope Argonaut will keep it in good condition, although I have tried my best, so far I have not managed to completely scratch it. I have always liked a good back cover, and the Argonaut back cover is very interesting, it features the coat of arms of the Royal Army, Navy and Air Force. Although the actual depth of connection between Bremont and these services is a bit trivial in this case, it is really great and performs well. I can't help wondering why the Argonaut facing the Royal Navy not only has the pinnacle of the Royal Navy but not the pinnacle of the sister forces, but I digress. At least not engraved with diving helmets, Navy SEALs tridents or submersibles.

Usually, the main argument of Bremont watches is that most of its series have chronometer certification. The Argonaut under the queen je is no exception, equipped with a modified 11 1/2" caliber BE-92AV automatic chronograph, equipped with 25 jewels, Glucydur balance, hairspring balance spring, and Nivaflex 1 mainspring , 42-hour power reserve and Bremont signature. The rotors are all beating at a speed of 28,800bph. The movement is based on ETA 2836-2, which is robust and reliable with fine-tuned working horsepower. I enjoyed the excellent timing function on the test Argonaut, an average of about 2 seconds per day, which is enough for even the most stringent regulation enthusiasts.replica Tudor Pelagos watches

Although the production version of Argonaut will be standard on the navy blue canvas strap, my pre-production model is equipped with Bremont's excellent Temple Island rubber strap to fit the 20mm lugs. The strap is dark blue, almost black, and it sets off the Argonaut dial very well. Temple Island is made of natural rubber and is very thick, like it takes a while to wear through. But when it does, it is a very comfortable and safe belt that maintains a more refined appearance than many other rubber belts, and even many high-end options. I strongly recommend using this belt on Bremont that gets wet frequently. Although they are expensive when purchased in the aftermarket, this strap is really great.

In some ways, I think I have been working hard with Argonaut. I like watches. I think that for most wrists, the width is about 42mm, and the size is close to perfect. Thanks to the excellent dial and earpiece, it looks really good and is clear and easy to read. My only question is about Argonaut is a serious tool watch designed for military diving use, as I have already explained, this is not the case. The Ministry of Defense agreed with me when buying the watch. They only issued more traditional outer-ring diver watches to their divers, such as the famous Rolex Mil-Sub or the more easily available CWC Royal Navy Quartz or SBS Issue watches (if MOD Choose to issue analog watches to them.)

In summary, Argonaut is a beautiful luxury watch for people who have military connections with sailing or the Royal Navy, or for people who appreciate the pragmatic appearance of military watches. As a Bremont fan from the very beginning, I am very happy to see the brand play with the HMAF series at a lower price, especially in maintaining the quality we expect, which is based on the Henley-on-Thames brand. It is definitely not a cheap watch, but it does allow Bremont lovers to choose a cheap diver's watch. Most of the features of this watch have a different appearance compared to other watches.Jacob & Co Epic X replica
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.403 secondi

©2014 RC ZONE ASD | P.Iva 03323541205
Via Romita, 2/15 - 40128 Bologna - ITALY
GPS 44º31'37.10"N 11º22'08.34"E