RC Raceway

Lista Gare

Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami

ARGOMENTO: Georgia for these offseason sessions when at his

Georgia for these offseason sessions when at his 4 Anni 4 Mesi fa #3313

• zhangzk
  • Expert Boarder
Running back Le'Veon Bell won his freedom from the Steelers by taking a stand and sitting out a full season. Now that he’s a member of the Jets Terrell Edmunds Jersey White , Bell reflected on the mindset of the team that made him a second-round pick in the 2013 draft.“Pittsburgh is a great organization,” Bell told Jenny Vrentas of SI.com. “They’ve got a great owner, head coach. They kind of treat you like — they don’t treat you like you’re human. What I mean by that is like, yeah, I’m an NFL athlete, but still I’m a human being. You know what I’m saying? I still play video games, I still make music. They don’t want to allow you to be yourself. They want you to be, if you’re a Steelers Womens JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey , you’re literally playing football 24/7. You’re not supposed to be playing video games and like making music, playing basketball. You’re not supposed to be doing that. You’re supposed to be working out.”You’re also supposed to be doing what the Steelers want as it relates to the structure of contracts. Which is what created the problem in the first place. If the Steelers had simply offered Bell the full amount of the franchise tag for 2017 ($12.1 million) and the full amount of the franchise tag for 2018 ($14.54 million), fully guaranteed, Bell quite possibly would have (and arguably should have) accepted a four- or five-year deal starting with $26.64 million over the first two years.Instead, Bell made the $12.1 million, sat out a year, and got the $26.64 (plus .36) million fully guaranteed from the Jets. While the process was rocky and some remain determined to declare Bell a loser (presumably so that they can say they were right about their position that he shouldn’t sit out the year), the Steelers flicked the first domino by virtue of their stubborn refusal to deviate from the way they structure contracts Womens T. J. Watt Jersey , even when the player carries the franchise tag.For more on this and other subjects, check out Wednesday’s PFTOT, appearing in the video attached to this blurb. Thanks in part to the efforts of his local golf club, Ben Roethlisberger has been training with his teammates while in Georgia."While Ben Roethlisberger and some of his Pittsburgh Steelers teammates have been enjoying time together at his lake house in Georgia, it seems they have also had a chance to do some training as well. In previous years, Roethlisberger had used the training facilities at the University of lake house, but this time around, Big Ben was able to find somewhere a little closer to home to accommodate him and his teammates. Using a brand new practice field made especially for them by the kind people at Reynolds Lake Oconee golf club JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey White , the group was able to hold a workout at a place that would figure to be just a short boat ride away from Roethlisberger’s lake house.Nicknamed Heinz Field South, credit for the field belongs to course Assistant Superintendent Justin Miller and 2nd Assistant Superintendent Logan Larmour, with the later the one we have to thank for all the images of their fantastic creation. Given that Miller and Larmour must logically spend the bulk of their working lives making sure that the pristine courses at Lake Oconee always look their best, it is perhaps unsurprising to note how immaculate the 60-yard practice field looks. Roethlisberger was certainly appreciative of the efforts of his local golf club.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.248 secondi

©2014 RC ZONE ASD | P.Iva 03323541205
Via Romita, 2/15 - 40128 Bologna - ITALY
GPS 44º31'37.10"N 11º22'08.34"E