RC Raceway

Lista Gare

Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami

ARGOMENTO: The other was Cordarrelle Patterson

The other was Cordarrelle Patterson 4 Anni 4 Mesi fa #3312

• zhangzk
  • Expert Boarder
Former NFL quarterback Carson Palmer saw the emotion in Andrew Luck‘s retirement press conference Womens Antonio Brown Jersey , like the rest of us.But Palmer also thinks Luck didn’t mention everything on his way out the door.The former Bengals, Raiders, and Cardinals quarterback told Peter King of NBC’s Football Morning in America that there might have been other things weighing on Luck beyond the physical pain.“I think he was holding back a little bit,” Palmer said. “I remember going to rehab every day. I remember you feel guilt from your teammates. It’s hard when you’re Andrew Luck and you’re the face of the franchise. Everybody on your team looks at you in a certain light. I think the guilt and the shame—and in no way should he have ever felt guilt or shame for being injured—but that’s natural. When you’re so used to being the franchise quarterback, the face of the franchise, it’s impossible not to feel that guilt. I know I felt it. And I had days … I had one year, I blew my knee out [in Arizona in 2014]. We were 9-1. We were the No. 1 seed in the NFC. And my ACL popped and my season was over and I was going on IR. But I just remember walking through the locker room every day after that injury and you just can’t help it. You feel like everybody’s looking at you like ‘Ah man, he’s hurt.’ That guilt and that shame Antonio Brown Jersey White , I know Andrew felt it. I’m sure he wouldn’t admit it and he’s talking about other things, but that guilt and shame from your teammates is the most pain that he felt.“When . . . you’re the guy that’s taking up 22 percent of the salary cap and the guy that’s on every ad around town, all those things that come with being Andrew Luck and knowing the way he was revered by his teammates and knowing the way he loved his teammates . . . I think all that weighed heavy on his heart.”Considering the vicious beatings Luck took behind some substandard Colts lines, he didn’t have anything to be ashamed of being in pain. But those feelings were still real for Palmer, whose own career was defined by some big injuries of his own. The Associated Press All Pro teams have come out. And to the surprise of probably no one, there were no Raiders among them. Though there were a couple of names you saw in a Raiders uniform fairly recently.There is, of course, Khalil Mack Bo Jackson Jersey White , who was traded to the Bears just prior to the start of the season. He took his usual spot as First Team All Pro Edge rusher alongside JJ Watt. You might recall,Mack remains the only player ever selected All Pro at two different positions (LB, DE) in the same year (2016). That was the year he won Defensive Player of the Year. who was named to the Second team as a kick returner.He was with the Raiders for the 2017 season and was traded to the Patriots last March along with a sixth round pick in exchange for a 5th round pick. He averaged 28.8 yards per kick return this season including a 95-yard return touchdown. He averaged just below that (28.3 ypr) with the Raiders in his one season in Oakland, but didn’t take any to the house.Probably the best chance the Raiders had of any of their players making the All Pro team was center Rodney Hudson. He was the second team center by Pro Football Focus behind Jason Kelce. Kelce was named AP first team All Pro, but Steelers Markise Pouncey was named the second team center.Tight end Jared Cook was named a Pro Bowl alternate for the AFC, but there was no way anyone was going to be selected over Travis Kelce and George Kittle.See the full AP All Pro team here.Follow @LeviDamien
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.302 secondi

©2014 RC ZONE ASD | P.Iva 03323541205
Via Romita, 2/15 - 40128 Bologna - ITALY
GPS 44º31'37.10"N 11º22'08.34"E