RC Raceway

Lista Gare

Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami

ARGOMENTO: NFL.comRaiders WR Antonio Brown attempted on

NFL.comRaiders WR Antonio Brown attempted on 4 Anni 4 Mesi fa #3311

• zhangzk
  • Expert Boarder
ENGLEWOOD Royce Freeman Jersey White , Colo. (AP)Todd Davis has grown accustomed to following fellow inside linebacker Brandon Marshall’s lead. Like Marshall, Davis has excelled in Denver after getting cut multiple times by another NFL team. Like Marshall, Davis is the team’s Ed Block Courage Award recipient, winning it this year, two years after Marshall. Like Marshall, Davis is positioned to cash in on free agency, too. ”I’m definitely rooting for him. I know he will,” Marshall said. ”It just depends on where and how much.” Marshall, the Broncos’ 2015 Ed Block recipient, signed a four-year, $32,000 deal as a restricted free agent before last season. Davis is heading to unrestricted free agency this offseason. Although the players are expecting massive roster turnover following their second straight season without a playoff berth, Marshall is pulling for Davis to stay in Denver. The two have developed a great chemistry together. Marshall leads the team in tackles this year with 101 and Davis is second with 78 despite missing two games with injuries. ”I hope he stays, but it’s a tough league,” Marshall said. ”We’ve been losing, so that makes it even tougher. So, we’ll see what happens.” Added Davis: ”I love Denver, we’ll see how everything goes.” While players would rather be high draft picks than afterthoughts, Marshall said it means more to sign a lucrative second contract than a big rookie deal because those are based on potential instead of performance. ”Yeah, on what we’ve done,” Marshall said. ”Absolutely, we’ve proven ourselves and they pay us as such. So, it’s definitely better to happen in your second contract that your first.” Davis was cut several times by the New Orleans Saints before coming to Denver, just like Marshall was cut many times by the Jacksonville Jaguars before making a name for himself with the Broncos. ”I think that’s one of the things that bonds us together so close,” Davis said. ”I think that his story is very similar to mine and we definitely both know what it means to be sitting at home or unsure of your football future. I think that’s why we work so hard together and work so well together, it’s because we really understand each other.” Marshall concurs, saying, ”Absolutely, we have things in common and that definitely helps. Todd’s a hard-working guy, he’s tough. He exhibits everything that an Ed Block Courage award winner would exhibit.” Marshall was drafted in the fifth round out of Nevada in 2012 but still had to make his way up from the practice squads in Jacksonville and Denver. Davis went undrafted out of Sacramento State and joined the Saints in June of 2014. Five months later, the Broncos claimed him off waivers from New Orleans and he played in six games for Denver down the stretch. He played in all 16 games the next two years and led the team in tackles last year. ”It’s been an amazing journey and I really feel blessed to be here,” Davis said. ”I think one of my biggest defining moments was being cut four or five times and then finally making it on a squad. I made a promise to myself that I would never be cut again. I never wanted to go back there, it was tough times. I’ve just been blessed and now I’m here.” That perseverance and determination shows in his play, coach Vance Joseph said. ”Todd is special. Todd is one of our best leaders,” Joseph said. ”Todd plays with injuries. Todd never complains. Todd is the same guy every day. Todd is an example of being a great pro. ”Through the good times and through the bad times Courtland Sutton Jersey White , Todd has never changed. His work ethic has never changed. If it’s a walkthrough, Todd is full speed. Todd is what I want all of our guys to aspire to be.” — After a high ankle sprain slowed down his performance as a rookie, running back Royce Freeman has set the bar high for his second season with the franchise."Good morning, Broncos Country.When the Denver Broncos selected Royce Freeman in the third round of the 2019 NFL Draft, they did so with the belief he could become the franchise’s workhorse running back. At first glance, Freeman appeared to be well on his way to cementing that status. He earned the top spot on the depth chart after a fantastic training camp and started off the first four games of the season red hot — amassing 219 yards on 44 carries and 3 touchdowns. Unfortunately, a high ankle sprain suffered midway through the season slowed him down the remainder of the year and negatively impacted his performance. When it was all said in done, Freeman finished the 2018 season with 130 carries for 521 yard and 5 touchdowns. All things considered it was still a productive year, but the emergence of Phillip Lindsay who had a sensational rookie campaign left many forgetting about the former University of Oregon product. After having an entire offseason to recover, Freeman is anxious to show Broncos Country he can still be a significant contributor on offense and has set the bar high for year two of his NFL career.“I always have high expectations for myself. I battled through injury. I came back and definitely feel like I have so much to offer still. I’m always pushing myself and always setting the bar high,” stated Freeman. In order to become the best player he can be, Freeman sees the opportunity to be coached again by Curtis Modkins as a huge factor. After the franchise embarked on major coaching changes this offseason, Modkins was one of only a handful of position coaches to be retained from last year’s staff. It is a move Freeman believes will help himself and the other running backs on the squad out tremendously.“It helps out a lot. He coached us last year, so he knows how we learn and [he knows] what he taught us last year and our different abilities. Also, I think it will help us grow. He’s the type of coach to push us. He’s pushing all of the running backs. Definitely a great coach to have.”In addition to the aforementioned, Freeman also looks forward to showcasing his receiving abilities more in 2019. He only had 14 receptions as a rookie, but averaged over 10 yards per reception and gained over 800 yards as a receiver out of the backfield during his collegiate career. There is no doubt he has those skills and with a new offense in store, he believes he will have a chance to make a greater impact in that regard.“I feel like it’s an ability to have. I tried to put it on display in the last game and got more reps at it. I’m definitely excited to be able to show that feature.”A healthy Freeman paired with a rejuvenated Lindsay should bode well for the Broncos’ offensive endeavors in 2019. If they can stay healthy and avoid injury, the two have the potential to become the running back duo in the entire league. Myself and all of Broncos Country look forward to seeing that happen.As always, thank you for reading and here is today’s offering of Horse Tracks.Horse TracksChamp Bailey on Denver's defensive changes: 'If we play great defense, we can do anything'Bailey weighed in on the hiring of Defensive Coordinator Ed Donatell and Defensive Backs Coach Renaldo Hill.Broncos Mailbag: Dwayne Haskins would be an ideal fit in Denver, but stars would have to align in NFL draftDenver Post Broncos writer Ryan O’Halloran talks about Haskins' fit in the Mile High City.Denver Broncos: Josh Rosen trade worth exploring for right priceThe Denver Broncos have not been connected much to Josh Rosen, but what if the price drops to a second-round pick? John Elway should be on it.Raiders Rumors: Ex-Broncos LB Shane Ray visits Oakland in Free AgencyThe Oakland Raiders reportedly hosted free-agent linebacker Shane Ray for a visit, according toField Yates of ESPN.Antonio Brown won't give 'media fakes no more ammo' - Tuesday to put an end to his online sparring with former teammate JuJu Smith-Schuster, sending out what looked to be a final tweet on the matter.Eagles sign WR Charles Johnson to one-year contract - NFL.comThe Philadelphia Eagles signed a trio of former AAF players to one-year deals, including wide receiver Charles Johnson. While with the Orlando Apollos, Johnson was AAF's top WR.DeMarcus Lawrence: 'I ain't skipping $20M for nobody' - NFL.comDeMarcus Lawrence never planned to take a page out of the Le'Veon Bell playbook and sit out the 2019 campaign if sides couldn't come to a long-term agreement by the July 15 deadline.Charley Casserly 2019 NFL mock draft 2.0: Giants, Patriots go QB - NFL.comCharley Casserly's second mock of the 2019 NFL Draft's first round sees succession plans in action, as the New York Giants, Los Angeles Chargers and New England Patriots each select a quarterback.XFL to have 3-point tries, 2-point OT shootoutsThe XFL will allow teams to go for 1, 2 or 3 points after a touchdown and plans to have a 2-point shootout in overtime, commissioner Oliver Luck said Monday on the PFT PM podcast.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.302 secondi

©2014 RC ZONE ASD | P.Iva 03323541205
Via Romita, 2/15 - 40128 Bologna - ITALY
GPS 44º31'37.10"N 11º22'08.34"E