RC Raceway

Lista Gare

Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami

ARGOMENTO: It’s a little late for the Saints to make their ca

It’s a little late for the Saints to make their ca 4 Anni 3 Mesi fa #3302

• zhangzk
  • Expert Boarder
Despite NFL owners rejecting a replacement for the onside kick John Elway Jersey , they did agree the judgment call to beat all judgment calls can finally be questioned." for a Super Bowl bid, but thanks to one of the biggest referee blunders in a postseason NFL game that potentially changed the outcome, NFL owners overwhelmingly voted in favor of allowing pass interference calls - and non-calls - to be reviewable on replay.On a one-year trial, the new rule says coaches can challenge pass interference up until the final two minutes of each half. Inside two minutes, officials in New York will make the decision on whether to review potential pass interference.“Obviously the outrage with what happened in the Saints game made a cry for more replay and a broader scope what replay can review,” Broncos GM John Elway told Andrew Mason and Brandon Krisztal earlier this week ahead of the vote.Cincinnati Bengals owner was the only “no” vote on the proposed change.According to NFL.com, 24 of the 50 most impactful incorrect calls the past three seasons were defensive pass interference, and offensive pass interference was the most common non-call. It was the now infamous non-call against Rams’ cornerback Nickell Robey-Coleman during this year’s NFC Championship Game that spawned new dialogue on reviewing such judgment calls.“There’s been a real reluctance of putting a foul on the field,” said Troy Vincent, NFL’s top football operations executive. “That is something from active players to coaches, all across football personnel.”Elway, who had seemed reluctant in January to add PI to replay review because it would be impossible to review every call, seemingly had a change of heart - no doubt because of the continued limit of two challenges for coaches as well as the one-year trial.Jess, Tim and I discussed the new rule on our podcast this week, and we all agree - anytime you eliminate the possibility that a game can result in Mark Sanchez throwing a Hail Mary that draws a PI call, which gives the Jets a 1st-and-goal with just over 1:30 left in a game, allowing them to go up 24-20 over the Broncos...it’s a good rule (though, that game being the beginning of the end of the Josh McDaniels era makes it bearable in hindsight).4th-and-15 rejected (sad face)But while owners were overwhelmingly in favor of instituting pass interference review, they were not all so hot on John Elway’s ideas for changes to the onside kick. The idea would be to allow a trailing team in the fourth quarter one opportunity to execute a 4th-and-15 play in lieu of an onside kickoff. But owners defeated the measure by a slim margin. Elway was no doubt disappointed in the outcome since he had mentioned earlier he was excited about the opportunity to get rid of a very low percentage success play (the onside kick) with something that would allow teams the chance to compete.“The idea came out of fact we’ve struggled the past years and have been behind in the 4th quarter,” he admitted, adding that onside kick recoveries by the kicking team have decreased from 14 percent success to 7 percent - in half - thanks to new kickoff rules. “I think there were four of 52 recovered last year, so at least 4th-and-15 gives teams a chance to pick up a first down and get back in the football game,” he added. “If trying to do it through the onside kick, it’s very, very difficult with the new rules. I’m excited about it.”Unfortunately, 23 other owners (need 24 of 32 to pass) weren’t as excited about it enough to try it out - which is a huge bummer because what fun could that option add to a game? As the analytics show, an onside kick is practically never going to help a team that is behind make a run at winning. And what is the harm in 4th and 15 from a team’s own 35-yard line? It’s not like a first down is a sure thing, and even if the team converts, it still has to go practically the whole field to score. Finally, if the team fails to convert, the opponent gets the ball back in excellent field position.Although we don’t know which teams voted against the change, I’m willing to bet Patriots owner Robert Kraft was one of them. How often has he experienced the anxiety of his team being behind at the end of the game? Probably not nearly as often as he is accused of soliciting prostitutes in a sex-trafficking ring at a Florida massage parlor.Horse Tracks - docllv’s picks of the dayVic Fangio gladly bucks the trend among new NFL head coaches – The Athletic“Probably the most successful head coaches over time, going back to the ’60s and ’70s, were defensive coaches. It’ll get back there someday.”Remembering Brandon Marshall's career with the BroncosTake a look back at some of linebacker Brandon Marshall's best moments, both on the field and in the community.Horse TracksRaiders sign RB Isaiah Crowell, LB Brandon Marshall - NFL.comThe Oakland Raiders agreed to terms on a one-year deal with ex-Jets running back Isaiah Crowell on Thursday. What does this news mean for the future of Marshawn Lynch?30 at 30: The biggest moments from Von Miller's years as a Bronco ... so farTo celebrate Von Miller's 30th birthday, flip through these 30 images that captured some of his best moments as a Bronco, from when he was drafted to when he became the team's all-time sack leader.Ed Oliver’s obscene NFL Draft workout stats, in terms we all understand - SBNation.com Meet a Madden create-a-player, but in real life.Who is the ideal trade partner with the Denver Broncos in the 2019 Draft?Which team is the ideal choice to be a trade partner with the Denver Broncos in the 2019 NFL Draft if they choose to move down?Take The Case To Court: Do The Broncos Need A QB In The Draft? | Orange & Blue 760Do the Broncos need a QB in the 2019 NFL Draft? The 1st & 10 guys TOOK THE CASE TO COURT! Ryan Edwards v. Andrew Mason! (Steve Atwater the honorable judge presiding)Draft preview: D-line depth could provide help for Broncos - YouTubeD-line is the deepest draft group in this year's class. Could Ed Oliver still be available at 10?Owners deny Broncos’ request for fourth-and-15 alternative to onside kick | 9news.comJohn Elway made convincing case, but interference penalty was concern.Houston Cougars' Ed Oliver turns in prolific pro day - NFL.comEd Oliver has seen his stock rise and fall over the past year. It figures to be trending upward again after a pro day that saw the Houston prospect run a 4.73 40 and best Saquon Barkley in the short shuttle drill.Peyton Manning’s phone call to a young man with lymphoma | Fort Worth Star-TelegramA young man Ronald Leary Jersey , Martin Howe, given a few weeks left to live has fought valiantly despite a tough road, and on Sunday evening he received a phone call from his sports’ hero, Peyton Manning.Offseason moves, support of Broncos fans spur optimism for Joe EllisA new coach provides a spark. Stadium improvements are in the works. But it's fan loyalty through tough times that is heartbeat of Broncos Country.Greg Schiano steps down from Patriots coaching staff - NFL.comThe Greg Schiano era in Foxborough didn't last long. Schiano announced on Thursday afternoon that he was stepping down from his role on the New England Patriots' coaching staff. The Denver Broncos reeled off big run after big run against the soft underbelly of the Kansas City Chiefs defense.Phillip Lindsay and Royce Freeman ran roughshod over the Chiefs. Each scored a touchdown and Freeman eluded seven defenders and dragged a linebacker into the end zone on his 14-yard score.“We ran the ball well,” Broncos quarterback Case Keenum said. “We started off so many series just pounding the rock at second-and-1, first-and-10. Even with some loaded boxes that K.C. brought, our offensive line played really well.“We’ve got to keep running the ball well. If we keep running the ball like we do, we’re going to win a lot of games.”Nobody could stop Lindsay and Freeman Monday night — except Broncos offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave, who abandoned his great ground game at key moments in the Broncos’ 27-23 loss .That included a three-and-out series in which the Broncos lined up in three-receiver sets three times in between the Chiefs’ final two drives, both of which ended in touchdowns as Patrick Mahomes rallied the Chiefs (4-0) back from a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit.Lindsay ran for 69 yards on a dozen carries for a 5.8-yard average and Freeman ran for 67 yards on just eight hand-offs, a whopping 8.4-yard average.Lindsay’s long run was 19 yards and both Freeman and speedy wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders reeled off 18-yard runs.“They ran downhill, but you score points by throwing the football,” Broncos coach Vance Joseph said. “We ran the ball to control the game, but you throw the ball to score.”Clinging to a 23-20 lead, the Broncos didn’t burn enough clock to keep Mahomes on the sideline and give Denver’s exhausted defense enough of a breather.After a run for no gain, a catch for no gain and a sack, Marquette King shanked a 35-yard punt that gave the Chiefs the ball at midfield for their game-winning drive.The Chiefs ran well themselves, with Kareem Hunt leading the way with 121 yards on 19 carries.“It was a big game,” Hunt said. “We’ve been up big on everyone we’ve played so far. It’s good to see where we’re at mentally and be able to fight back and come back in the fourth quarter down 10 points. That shows a team that’s not going to give up.”Other takeaways from the Chiefs’ sixth straight victory over the Broncos:MAGIC MAHOMESPatrick Mahomes threw for 304 yards and a touchdown, a 2-yarder to tight end Travis Kelce that sparked the fourth-quarter comeback. That gave him 14 TDs and zero interceptions through the first month of the season.But the play everyone was talking was his 6-yard strike to Tyreek Hill with his left hand while getting pulled down by Von Miller .“I didn’t think about it at all,” Mahomes said. “I was just kind of scrambling left, I felt Von on my back and I knew I couldn’t throw it with my right hand. I knew we needed the first down, so I kind of shot-putted it to Tyreek. … You just have to get the ball in their hand somehow.”“It caught me off-guard,” Hill said. “I’ve never seen a quarterback who is right-handed throw the ball left-handed.”Said Hunt: “I thought, is this dude a magician or something? He is doing things that you don’t see often.”Or ever, suggested Chiefs safety Eric Murray.“That one is new,” Murray said. “I’m glad we all got to see it.”Miller didn’t see it.He was wrapped around Mahomes’ ankles trying to bring down the second-year star.“I didn’t know he threw it with his left hand,” Miller conceded.Neither did linebacker Shane Ray.“I didn’t see the hand switch,” Ray said. “I heard about it.”Along with everyone else.KEENUM CONUNDRUMThrough one month, Case Keenum isn’t the same quarterback who led the Minnesota Vikings to the NFC championship in January after injuries to Sam Bradford and Teddy Bridgewater.So far, Keenum has just three touchdown passes to go with six interceptions with the Broncos after throwing for 22 TDs and just seven interceptions.“We believe in Case and he’s shown he can win games late for us,” Joseph said.Keenum nearly pulled off his third fourth-quarter comeback for the Broncos but he overthrew a wide-open Demaryius Thomas streaking down the Chiefs sideline with 16 seconds left from the K.C. 28.“It was close,” Keenum said. “I want to watch it on film. But it felt really close. There’s a few, especially those types of plays that I lose a little sleep over, thinking about it, laying at night in bed. It’s a tough one, it stings.”KING’S STINGThe Broncos brought in a practice squad punter to push King last week but he continued his disappointing first season in Denver by averaging just 41 yards on three punts with a paltry net of 28.7.His 35-yard duck gave the Chiefs the ball at their 40 with 4 1/2 minutes left.“He’s got to perform better,” Joseph said. “We’re at home and it’s his job to flip the field. It ain’t happening.”<div class=”stanzacal” data-width=”100%” data-height=”250px” ></div> <script src=”dff2h0hbfv6w4.cloudfront.net/scripts/embed-stanzacal-v1.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.363 secondi

©2014 RC ZONE ASD | P.Iva 03323541205
Via Romita, 2/15 - 40128 Bologna - ITALY
GPS 44º31'37.10"N 11º22'08.34"E