RC Raceway

Lista Gare

Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami

ARGOMENTO: Derek Newton Files Grievance Against Houston Texan

Derek Newton Files Grievance Against Houston Texan 5 Anni 5 Mesi fa #3191

• zhangzk
  • Expert Boarder
Damn Youth Kareem Jackson Jersey , what a crappy year. The Texans played the Broncos on Monday Night Football. [NAME REDACTED] threw a fumble that went farther than his yards per attempt that game. The Texans were massacred by an actual good football team once again. But that wasn’t even the worst part. The most brutal act was Von Miller vaporizing Derek Newton’s knee caps. The right tackle’s career came to an end right there in Denver.Since that moment, Newton has tried to crawl back on the field, but he hasn’t been able to. He was stuck in this weird purgatory where he was trying to come back, and no one heard anything about his recovery externally. Then, this past offseason, the Texans released him from their roster. That wasn’t the end to this. Newton filed a grievance with the NFL to try and recoup a roster bonus that was supposed to be paid out on April 1st, as he wasn’t released until April 12th. The rest of Newton’s contract was already settled when he was released last year. There’s no logic or rational thinking when it comes to this. It’s all sentimentality. I loved watching Derek Newton play football, mostly because I was wrapped up in this whole write and argue about football online.I sang from the Derek Newton mountaintops that he was some lower pad level away from being a competent football player. It happened. He went from a seventh round draft pick to a millionaire http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-benardrick-mckinney-jersey , one of the rare ones who makes it from the cracked egg shell to the ocean to a carapace. This whole thing has just made me terribly sad.Just pay him the little bit of bonus, Texans. His peak earning years were evaporated along with his patella tendons. The Texans are a billions upon billions of dollars enterprise. They clean up wads with $500,000. This is an opportunity to do the right thing instead of merely saying they do the right thing.

But, no, instead they’ll keep their hands clenched and not help out a player who made an enormous contribution to this franchise.Bleach Social: Where Are You Watching Texans-Colts? Ahhhh. Remember last year? Every Texans’ game felt like going to a job you didn’t want to go to. You go home thinking about how you don’t want to go back.You spend your evening looking at the clock and counting when you have to go back.You go to bed having an existential crisis every night, thinking about how what you are doing tomorrow is the last thing you want to do on Earth, and one day you won’t any more time on Earth, yet you spent all that time going there.Then DeAndre Hopkins Jersey , throughout the weekend, that place is a constant shadow on your back. I’m already at this point this season. At 0-3, I don’t want to watch Bill O’Brien keep Deshaun Watson in the pocket, fail to use play action, and not scheme to get anyone open. I like Friday. I like Saturday. I don’t like Sunday. I’ll still be watching them play the Colts on Sunday, though. Hanging out at the house. Maybe I’ll eat a big breakfast. Go for a run. Seize the early morning light. Then game time starts, and I’ll be talking to my friends online discussing what will become such sad, horrible times. Anyways Authentic Kevin Johnson Jersey , those are my plans. What about you? What do you have going on? Are you going to Lucas Oil Stadium? Are you hanging out at your local spot? Is there anything you are cooking up? Have you already started a MDC-esque boycott, waiting for O’Brien to get fired like Joe Marciano? Whatever your plans, let us know in the Comments. If you’re still trying to figure out what you’re going to do, or if you’ll be a stranger in a strange land looking for somewhere to catch the game, pose any queries here; someone might have a suggestion for you. Similarly, if you’ve got a worthy spot staked out somewhere and want to clue fellow Texans fans in to it, please divulge that information in the Comments as well.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.300 secondi

©2014 RC ZONE ASD | P.Iva 03323541205
Via Romita, 2/15 - 40128 Bologna - ITALY
GPS 44º31'37.10"N 11º22'08.34"E