RC Raceway

Lista Gare

Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami

ARGOMENTO: Steelers GM Kevin Colbert releases statement regar

Steelers GM Kevin Colbert releases statement regar 5 Anni 5 Mesi fa #3190

• zhangzk
  • Expert Boarder
The Pittsburgh Steelers have started preparing for the Cleveland Browns in Week 1 of the 2018 regular season Youth Antonio Brown Jersey , and there is a large piece of their team missing.Le’Veon Bell.While Mike Tomlin and the rest of his staff prepare for the season opener, with or without Bell, team General Manager Kevin Colbert released the following statement regarding Bell’s absence.Bell can still report in the coming days, even as early as Tuesday, but it is clear the organization is not pleased with the decision Bell has made.In terms of the Steelers options, the team is pretty much stuck. They can rescind Bell’s franchise tag, making him a free agent Black James Conner Jersey , but a trade is not an option until Bell signs his franchise tag tender.The waiting game continues for the Steelers, and their fans, but in the meantime the team is prepared to roll with James Conner, Stevan Ridley, Jaylen Samuels and Roosevelt Nix.Stay tuned to BTSC for the latest news on this stories and others surrounding the black-and-gold.Friday Night Steelers Six Pack of questions and open thread: Week 2 Chiefs Edition Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme Black Jon Bostic Jersey , so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!The rules haven’t changed...Quick rundown of the ground rules.I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.The rest of the questions could be about anything.Be respectful.Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:1. Who has a bigger game on Sunday? Jesse James or Vance McDonald?2. I try to avoid the topic, but what is your prediction for when Le’Veon Bell will actually report to work?3. OVER/UNDER Steelers sacks of Patrick Mahomes: 44. If you are Keith Butler, how are you designing the defense to slow down the Chiefs’ high-powered unit?5. What is your stress level heading into the Week 2 game vs. the Chiefs? 1 - No stressed...we got this. Or 10 - Our pets heads are falling off!!6. Give me two predictions for who will win a game ball after the Chiefs game.No matter what, always remember...HERE WE GO STEELERS!PODCASTS
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.297 secondi

©2014 RC ZONE ASD | P.Iva 03323541205
Via Romita, 2/15 - 40128 Bologna - ITALY
GPS 44º31'37.10"N 11º22'08.34"E